"... And honestly, I couldn't put up with him anymore, on a personal level..."

Prima was half-drunk at a bar when a familiar voice floated by. His ears pricked up.

" What's up? You got distracted all of a sudden," Lina prompted, tugging on his shirt.

" Thought I... Yeah, uh, give me a minute," he said, wandering away from the cloister of his fan club. The flashing lights and loud music made it hard to concentrate.

" -n't you close? I mean, your father adopted him?"

He leaned against the wall, a little lightheaded, and peered around it at the bar proper.

" He's destroying himself," Kirie sobbed, leaning down into her glass. " He thinks it's all under control like always but I know... The way he looks at Lyena..."

The person she was drinking with was the Sector 05 secretary, Isotope Threo. He looked more closely, and realized that Eyre was there, too. He hadn't noticed her at first because she was in civilian clothes.

Fuck, what the fuck? Was Kirie actually with them?

He backed up a little.

" Priiiima, why'd you come over here-?" Kada slurred, bumping into him.

" Oh, I- I misheard something," he responded hurriedly. " Let's get back to everyone else, yeah?"

Return......Next